Couch PotatoesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
This logic grid is a little bit different from ones that we are used to seeing. It has two sets of clues. The harder set is listed below and an easier set is in the hint.
There are five guys (Dewey, Cheatem, Howe, Hackneyed, and Jokendunnit) who have different favorite snacks (bacon botty, Grandma Utz potato chips, pecan log, topfenstrudel, and Vegemite), sit on different seats (Barcalounger, chaise, couch, Lay-Z-Boy, and slipper chair), and watch different things on TV (The A-Team, Family Guy, the Marx Brothers, The Simpsons, and the Three Stooges). Using the clues provided, can you determine who eats what snack while watching what show, and sitting in what seat?
1. The five programs are the Three Stooges, the one watched by Hackneyed, the one watched on the couch, the one watched while Grandma Utz chips are being eaten, and The A-Team.
2. Someone's seat, snack, and show all have letters that are rarely used in English, but are often used in Euclidean Geometry.
3. The five people are Jokendunnit, the one who eats pecan logs, the one who watches the Marx Brothers, Dewey, and the one who sits on a chaise lounge.
4. The owner of the barcalounger loves action shows, but hates Vegemite.
5. The five snacks are Vegemite, the one eaten on the Lay-Z-Boy, the one eaten while Family Guy is being watched, the one eaten by Howe, and topfenstrudel.
6. Dewey, who watches the Three Stooges, does not eat meat, but does like his slipper chair.
7. The five seats are the slipper chair, the one with bacon crumbs in it, the one Cheatem uses, the Barcalounger, and the one that The Simpsons is watched from.
8. The owner of the couch loves pecans, and snacks on them while watching The Simpsons.
Hint1. Howe likes that The Simpsons has a weekly couch gag because he likes to watch from his couch.
2. Jokendunnit, who likes topfenstrudel, watches TV from his Barcalounger.
3. The slipper chair is covered with the same Vegemite crumbs as the Three Stooges DVD box set.
4. Hackneyed likes to watch Family Guy while eating a bacon botty.
5. Cheatem loves the nostalgic feelings that the flavor of Grandma Utz potato chips and the Marx Brothers bring him.
6. Grandma Utz chips and chaises do not go together.
AnswerDewey eats Vegemite while watching the Three Stooges on his slipper chair.
Cheatem eats Grandma Utz while watching the Marx Brothers on his Lay-Z-Boy.
Howe eats pecan logs while watching The Simpsons on his couch.
Hackneyed eats bacon botties while watching Family Guy on his Chaise.
Jokendunnit eats topfenstrudel while watching The A-Team on his Barcalounger.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top