On the Road Again...Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Joe often travels for his job. Last week he ate at a different restaurant each weekday. He ordered a different entree and a different dessert at each. Determine where Joe ate each day, what entree he ordered and what he had for dessert with each meal.
1. Joe ate at the Beach Grill (which is either where he had mixed fruit or the ice cream) on Friday.
2. Joe ate at Irene's (where he had either pecan pie or cheesecake) later in the week than he ate at the Cove.
3. Joe ate at the restaurant where he had the chicken exactly one day before he ate at Lou's Loft (where he had either the pecan pie or the cheesecake).
4. Joe had mixed fruit for dessert at either Irene's or the restaurant where he had the veal.
5. Joe ate at the restaurant where he had the steak (and either pecan pie or cheesecake for dessert) before he ate where he had the mixed fruit (which he didn't have on Thursday or Friday) but after he ate at Anthony's.
6. Joe ate where he had the pecan pie for dessert later in the week than when he had the cheesecake. He did not order pecan pie on the day he had spaghetti.
AnswerMonday, Anthony's, chicken, brownie
Tuesday, Lou's Loft, steak, cheesecake
Wednesday, the Cove, veal, mixed fruit
Thursday, Irene's, barbeque, pecan pie
Friday, Beach Grill, spaghetti, ice cream
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top