In LineLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Ms. Ryan and her three best friends like to get together as often as their hectic schedules permit to catch up and relax over a nice cup of coffee. They try to meet at least once a month at Pep's, the trendy coffeehouse not far from their office buildings. Looking over the extensive menu posted above the register, each woman decided on a differently flavored cup of gourmet coffee, including mocha. From this information and the clues below, can you determine each woman's full name and coffee flavor, as well as the order in which they were in line at the register?
1. Rita made her selection right before the woman who tried the almond flavored coffee and right after Ms. Tate ordered.
2. The first to order was neither Sally nor Ms. Spear.
3. The vanilla flavored coffee wasn't chosen first, but someone picked it before the last woman made her choice.
4. Someone chose hazelnut just before Ms. Conklin and just after Pam.
5. At least two women had ordered by the time Jill selected hers.
Answer1. Jill Spear, almond, fourth
2. Pam Ryan, mocha, first
3. Rita Conklin, vanilla, third
4. Sally Tate, hazelnut, second
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top