Bound For CanadaLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Maple Leaf Air has a busy schedule today. Each of five nonstop flights, no two of which have the same number (222, 303, 444, 505, or 707), is departing at a different time from Hartford's Bradley International Airport. Each of five different people, including Roberta, is departing on a different one of the five flights, each of which is bound for a different Canadian city (including Halifax). From the information provided, determine the Canadian destination of each traveler, the departure time (10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, or 2:00 pm) of each flight, and the number of each flight.
1. Flight 444 departs at some point before flight 303 (which is Louis' flight).
2. Franz's flight, which is going to Montreal, does not leave at either 10:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.
3. Flight 707 is destined for Quebec City. The flight to Vancouver (which isn't Heather's flight) leaves at precisely 11:00 a.m.
4. Sylvester's flight leaves at some point before flight 222 (which isn't Franz's flight).
5. Flight 505 is Maple Leaf Air's last one for the day. The flight to Toronto leaves at exactly 1:00 p.m.
AnswerFranz, Montreal, 12:00 pm, 444
Heather, Halifax, 2:00 pm, 505
Louis, Toronto, 1:00 pm, 303
Roberta, Vancouver, 11:00 am, 222
Sylvester, Quebec, 10:00 am, 707
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top