Famous People II
For each number, unscramble the capitalized letters (the two groups in each number do not intermix) to form first a famous person and then a famous work or theory of theirs, or why they are famous. Some may not be real, and instead very common literature figures.
1) IT RUB EARTHMAN, known for SHELLED NAVIGATES (American)
2) RAKING HURT, known for the BRUTAL NODE
3) SLEEPY LIVERS, known for CLANK OR LORD
4) UNICORNS BORE SO, known for WHACKING VIPERS VIRUS
EGG SWEATING HONOR, known for being the FIFTEENTH SPUTTERED DISSERTATIONS.
Hint1 = 2 words, 3 words
2 = 2 words, 2 words
3 = 2 words, 3 words
4 = 2 words, 3 words
Challenge = 2 words, 6 words
Answer1) HARRIET TUBMAN, known for LEADING THE SLAVES (American)
2) KING ARTHUR, known for the ROUND TABLE
3) ELVIS PRESLEY, known for ROCK AND ROLL
4) ROBINSON CRUSOE, know for SURVIVING A SHIPWRECK
GEORGE WASHINGTON, known for being the FIRST PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top