Lazy Sam the Journalist Part 8Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Sam the journalist has landed a job somewhere. The problem is, he doesn't know where. All he knows is that it is in one of 6 cities lined up in a row in northern Canada: Eh Land, Hockeyville, Curling Town, Snowburg, New France, and Canada City. However his employer has left clues.
1. Curling Town is 2 cities away from the job's location.
2. Hockeyville is 3 cities away from Snowburg.
3. Snowburg is on the right end.
4. New France is not the location.
5. Eh Land is 3 cities from Curling Town.
6. Canada City is 4 cities away from Snowburg.
7. Eh Land is next to the location and another place that isn't the location.
Sam is lazy, so he is paying you to find out where he is working.
AnswerOrder: Curling Town, Canada City, Hockeyville, Eh Land, New France, Snowburg.
(Sorry though, no money)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top