Dollar BillsIn Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
Can you decode the following phrases? They are NOT regular substitution cryptograms, but they all follow the same rules.
1) Ni lkna rfnim ajnebse xat dn ahta ed tp ecxenia, treceb otdia seb nacgn. ~ Ihtondlr Owsihtni
2) Nilkn arf nima j nebdae, de ram eh tfoo wtf iter. ~ Cesapeek Yameerht
3) No tg nihsaw eg roege no dabana htes u cxe onr. ~ Effoot Rettebsiti
HintIt is much simpler than you think.
Kn ih tuoy nahtrel pmis hcu msiti.
AnswerRead each quote backwards, keeping the same amount of letters in each word!
1) In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. ~ Benjamin Franklin
2) Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. ~ Benjamin Franklin
3) It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. ~ George Washington
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top