Books, Authors and CharactersLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The four friends are fighting again. This time, it's about how their favourite characters were shaped up in their favourite books by their favourite authors. The fight became so bad that the friends became clueless about who was in which book and who wrote which book. Can you match their favourite characters with their books and authors with the help of these clues?
Friends: Dis, Dip, Raj, Rich
Character: Marple, Huck, Hermione, Darcy
Book: Sleeping Murder, Tom Sawyer, Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice
Authors: Agatha Christie, Mark Twain, J.K. Rowling, Jane Austen
1. Rich and Dip hate the childish Harry Potter books.
2. Rich fell in love with Darcy's attitude in Jane Austen's classic.
3. Raj just can't stop admiring Hermione's comfort with magic.
4. Dis is a fan of murder mysteries.
5. Dip became Mark Twain's fan because of Twain's imagination in shaping Huck's character.
6. Jane Austen's novel's title did not include any person's name, just emotions/ideas.
7. Agatha Christie was awarded the title of Mystery Queen for her murder mysteries.
HintThe knowledge of the books will be a great help but is not necessarily required.
AnswerFriend, Character, Book, Author:
Dis, Marple, Sleeping Murder, Agatha Christie
Dip, Huck, Tom Sawyer, Mark Twain
Raj, Hermione, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling
Rich, Darcy, Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top