Zig and Jodie Hit the Town!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Zig went out with her friend Jodie four times last week. From the clues given, can you work out when and where they went, how much it cost, and what genre of music was played?
1. Zig and Jodie went to Moo 2 days before they went to Streetwise, which didn't cost £26.
2. Sunday's outing was £24; the music that night wasn't rock.
3. The metal music, which wasn't on Tuesday, only impressed Zig.
4. Kevin's, where the bill came to £20, didn't provide rock music.
5. At Blue Ice, Jodie spent £2 less than Zig did at the Thursday outing, where they listened to pop music.
AnswerSunday, Blue Ice, £24, Metal
Tuesday, Kevin's, £20, Classical
Thursday, Moo, £26, Pop
Saturday, Streetwise, £22, Rock
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top