You're the Nanny!Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
You have recently taken on the job of being the nanny for a pair- excuse me, a group- of quints! When you arrived at the job, the babies' parents gave you a piece of paper which told you the colors of the pacifiers of each baby and their crib number. (All the babies have to sleep in their own cribs because that's where their favorite stuffed animals are! Oh, and if you're wondering why they need their pacifiers, try getting a cute little baby to be quiet and sleep without one.)
However, as you prepared to tuck the babies in for their naps, you found that you misplaced the list! Using the information that you remember, find out what color pacifier each baby has and which crib he/she sleeps in. Good luck! (You're going to need it...)
Baby names: Bea, Mae, Rae, Lee, Zoe
Pacifier colors: sienna, crimson, lime, hot pink, teal
Crib numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1. Bea ate dinner (some Gerber apple sauce) with Lee, the baby from crib 3, the baby with the crimson pacifier and the baby with the lime one.
2. Zoe's crib number is lower than the baby with a lime pacifier, but higher than Rae's.
3. Rae's crib number isn't 1.
4. Bea's crib number is higher than Zoe's.
5. The baby with a hot pink pacifier has a higher crib number than that of the baby with a sienna pacifier, but has a lower crib number than Mae, whose crib number isn't five. (One of the few things harder than deciphering that is changing a baby's diaper!)
HintA mix of corn starch and baby powder is helpful when changing diapers. Oh wait, you wanted one for the brain teaser. Sorry, there isn't any!
AnswerName- Crib number- Pacifier color
Bea- 5- teal
Mae- 4- lime
Rae- 2- crimson
Lee- 1- sienna
Zoe- 3- hot pink
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top