Camp CuratosLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Far off in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, there is a place called Camp Curatos. No, it is not named after some random tribe; rather, it is a camp dedicated to curing teens of all ages of bad and childish habits. Recently, the camp advisors have taken on five new challenges (3 boys - Mark, Joseph, and Kev; and 2 girls - Selene and Ariadne). However, in their files, the advisors seem to have gotten a few facts mixed up about these five teens! Can you help them piece together the facts?
1. The 5 teens are Joseph, the 12-year-old, the pencil-snapper, the procrastinator, and the one rewarded with ice cream.
2. Selene is one year younger than the procrastinator.
3. The pencil-snapper left after the shortest amount of time; he was rewarded with a Chevy (which he was able to drive).
4. Ariadne is not the oldest; however, she did take the longest time to leave Camp Curatos.
5. The 15-year-old took 23 days to be cured of his nail-chewing habit.
6. Mark received $20; CDs were sent to Joseph.
7. The 12-year-old spent 3 weeks in camp, but it was well worth his time, for he could now pay attention in class without fidgeting.
AnswerNAME - AGE - HABIT - TIME - REWARD
Mark - 12 - Fidgeting - 3 weeks - $20
Joseph - 15 - Chewing Nails - 23 days - CDs
Selene - 13 - Sucking Thumb - 17 days - Ice Cream
Ariadne - 14 - Procrastinating - 1 month - Cruise Trip
Kev - 17 - Snapping Pencils - 2 weeks - Car
Congratulations! You have successfully helped the advisors and saved them from months of worry and nervous breakdowns. Give yourself a pat on the back - you should be proud of yourself!
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top