Parade TimeLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Eight kids all wanted to be in the class parade. They were all very excited. Using the clues below, please identify what their order was in the parade.
1. Alyce is just before Madison, who has nobody behind her.
2. Latoria is just before Juan.
3. Miguel is just after Juan.
4. Only two students are in front of JR.
5. Kim gets to be the leader.
6. Pedro is in front of all but one person.
AnswerThe line-up, front to back is:
Kim, Pedro, JR, Latoria, Juan, Miguel, Alyce & Madison.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top