Jumbled Anagrams 2Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The following four (4) clues are the definitions of words that have been jumbled below and turned into anagrams. Your job is to correctly unravel the anagrams and then place them next to their proper definition. Good luck!
1. The formal activities conducted on some important public or state occasion.
2. Extremely funny.
3. Exhilarated or stupefied by, or as if by alcohol.
4. Causing serious thoughts, or a grave mood.
Hi! Our sail
Bare in diet
Hi! Our sail - Hilarious
One mercy - Ceremony
Melons - Solemn
Bare in diet - Inebriated
Rearranged anagrams now placed next to their correct definition:
1. The formal activities conducted on some important public or state occasion - Ceremony
2. Extremely funny - Hilarious
3. Exhilarated or stupefied by, or as if by alcohol - Inebriated
4. Causing serious thoughts, or a grave mood - Solemn
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top