The Sibling Rivalry WeekLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Fightland Street is famous for 5 friends who have 1 sibling each. One particular week, each of these friends broke into a fight with their siblings on a different day of the week and for a different stupid reason (sibling fights are seldom intelligent). Fortunately, they soon realised how childish they were being and decided to patch up in a unique and special way. With the help of these clues, can you figure out who fought with whom, for what reason, on which day and how did they patch up?
1. Charles accused his sister of stealing his watch; but on realizing that he himself had misplaced it, he bought her a nice new skirt.
2. Since Harry fought with his sister over an eatable item, she gifted him another eatable item to patch-up.
3. The siblings to fight on Monday argued about who was a better basketball player.
4. Bob does not have a sister.
5. The boy who gave his brother a silk tie to patch-up, fought with him on Thursday.
6. Jane did not fight on Tuesday.
7. The brother-sister pair to fight over the phone went to Pizza Hut to patch-up, which for some strange reason, is only opened on Wednesdays.
8.Emma and George went to a movie.
9. Ira is not Charles' sister.
Friends: Alice, Bob, Charles, Denver, Emma
Siblings: Fred, George, Harry, Ira, Jane
Reasons for fight: Basketball, Chocolates, Watch, Phone, New T-shirt
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Patch-up method: Movie, Silk Tie, Ice Candy, Lunch at Pizza Hut, New Skirt
HintAlice, Emma, Ira and Jane are girls. The rest are boys.
In the grid, lunch at Pizza Hut has been condensed to Pizza Hut
AnswerEmma claimed that she was a better basketball player than George, and later, they went to a movie on Monday.
Alice and Harry fought over Chocolates on Tuesday, and Alice gave him an ice candy to cheer him up.
Wednesday morning, Denver and Ira argued about who was always keeping the phone busy, but later they went for a nice lunch at Pizza Hut together.
Bob and Fred argued about who would wear the new T-shirt first on Thursday, and Bob gifted Fred a new silk tie to put an end to the fight.
Charles and Jane fought over Charles' misplaced watch on Friday, and Charles ended up buying a new skirt for his sister.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top