Turkey in the StrawTrivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
One of these sentences does not belong with the others. Can you figure out which one does not belong and why?
1. Wild turkeys are native to North America.
2. Wild turkeys can fly at speeds up to 55 miles per hour.
3. Between 500-600 feathers cover the average adult turkey.
4. Benjamin Franklin wanted the wild turkey to be America's national bird.
5. Turkey hens can lay about 10-12 eggs in a season.
HintI am "counting" on you to figure this out.
Answer#3 does not belong as it is the only sentence that is not a fact. The average adult turkey is covered by 5000-6000 feathers, not 500-600.
All the rest of the sentences are facts about wild turkeys.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top