Number Letter Code 3
Write a table that contains a row of letters and a row of numbers where you can clearly tell that A=1, B=2, C=3 etc until Z=26. Using it, decipher the clues to find a seven letter branch of mathematics.
- The 1st and last letter values are the same.
- The 2nd letter has an even value between 10 and 20 inclusive.
- The 6th letter divided by the 5th letter equals 9.
- When the 4th letter, a vowel, is squared, and the 3rd letter's value is subtracted, the answer is the 6th letter's value.
- The 2nd is equal to the 3rd and 4th letter's value added together.
- The product of the 1st and the 7th letter is 1 less than the 5th letter's value.
Hint- All but the 6th letter has a value less than 15.
Values: 1 12 7 5 2 18 1
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top