I Am Hidden in Here #4Trivia brain teasers have some element of trivia in them, but they are not just pure trivia questions.
In this teaser you are to take the first letter from the people's surnames to discover the name of this famous American President.
1. I was an English novelist, poet and critic, most famous for my novels Sons and Lovers (1913) and Lady Chatterly's Lover (1928).
2. According to the Christian Bible, I was the disciple who betrayed Jesus of Nazareth.
3. I was an American poet whose verse was light, whimsical and often nonsensical. One of my best-known poems was, "Reflections on Ice-Breaking."
4. I was emperor of Rome from 37-41 A.D., and in four short years established a reputation for strange behaviour which has endured for 20 centuries.
5. In 1966 I met John Lennon of The Beatles and became romantically involved. I married him in March of 1969.
6. I was a high-powered Oxford and Cambridge professor and one of the 20th century's most famous converts to Christianity. An atheist from boyhood, I converted at age 33 and devoted much of the rest of my life to writing about faith.
7. I began as a songwriter and grew into a durable country troubadour of the late 20th century. I wrote, "Crazy": the signature tune of Patsy Cline.
Answer1. Lawrence (D. H.)
2. Iscariot (Judas)
3. Nash (Ogden)
5. Ono (Yoko)
6. Lewis (C. S.)
7. Nelson (Willie)
The name of the American President: LINCOLN
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top