Winging ItLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
On separate days, five pairs of travellers boarded different airlines to fly to various towns in several kinds of weather. Who accompanied whom, etc., can be discovered by following the clues below.
MEN: Rainbeau, Aerofoot, Sonchine,
WOMEN: Gleebie, Sunline, Thymelie,
AIRLINES: Fleefly Flights, Skysters,
Wingdom Ways, Airflue Airtimes,
WEATHER: sunny day, rainy day,
foggy day, clear night, rainy night
DESTINATIONS: Square Lakes, Townton, Cityville, Shortview, Los Purses
1. Sonchine, accompanied by his daughter, enjoyed, as passengers often do, a sense of spacious solitude above the fog. In contrast, Sunline was fascinated by her overhead view of the night lights of Cityville. She did not, on this occasion, fly with her usual travelling companion, Marriyette.
2. On the first day they met, Rainbeau and Flourbud embarked on a Fleefly Flights plane, and it was sunny all the way to their destination. Fleefly Flights does not schedule flights to Los Purses.
3. Airflue Airtimes, the only airline that services Townton, had to fly on a rainy day; but, even worse luck, Skysters had to negotiate a rainy-night landing in Los Purses.
4. Taxiecloud Hops, not a fly-by-night company, schedules long flights to Gleebie's destination, Shortview.
5. Milldue flew with his business partner, Aerofoot. They flew at night so that they could be at an early-morning meeting. They did not mind the rain.
AnswerRainbeau/Flourbud--Fleefly Flights--sunny day--Square Lakes
Aerofoot/Milldue--Skysters--rainy night--Los Purses
Gleebie/Sonchine--Taxiecloud Hops--foggy day--Shortview
Sunline/Malgum--Wingdom Ways--clear night--Cityville
Thymelie/Marriyette--Airflue Airtimes--rainy day--Townton
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top