A Clean SweepThese brain teasers rely on your ability to recognize groups of common attributes. For each of these puzzles you'll need to figure out why the words or letters are grouped as they are. Sometimes you will be asked to pick the odd-one-out or to place a new word into the correct group.
All these sentences have one thing in common. Can you figure it out?!
1) There's a great island off the coast of Georgia.
2) The Ivory Billed woodpecker is a beautiful bird.
3) The mother did not like the tone of her daughter's voice.
4) My great grandmother still has a lot of zest for life.
5) After a long day working in the yard, a person may ask another to caress their shoulders.
6) I was given a number to dial to claim my prize.
7) The Irish spring to life on St. Patrick's Day.
HintThe hint is in the title.
AnswerWithin each sentence, there is a brand of bar soap listed. This is what they have in common.
7) Irish Spring
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top