Take Me Out to the Ball Game!Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
I'll give you a unusual name or a hint for something commonly eaten at baseball games. You need to figure out what the real item is called.
1) A warm canine.
2) George Washington Carver might be proud to see you eating these.
3) This pastry is very twisted.
4) This has a first name of a crumbling and crunchy food and has a last name of a boy's first name.
Answer1) Hot Dog(s)
2) Peanuts (George Washington Carver found many uses for the peanut.)
3) Funnel Cake (Funnel Cake gets into its twisted shape when the batter is poured from a funnel.)
4) Cracker Jack(s)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top