Name That: Famous PairLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Each of the clues below describe a famous pair (example: Salt & Pepper). Can you name each pair?
1. Jingly sound makers & accompanying sounds heard on the Seven Dwarfs commute
2. Corny phrase used by photographers & thin crisp wafers
3. Small spherical play toy & a letter propagated to many people threatening bad luck unless forwarded
4. Mayberry's deputy sheriff & hollow round percussion instrument
5. A cheery, cheerful or joyous disposition & a unit of company stock
6. Long slender conifer leaf & message board continuous chain of postings
7. Kevin of "Six Degrees" trivia fame & chicken predecessors
8. Writing implement loaded with ink & bank employee that receives or pays out money
9. A paste made from ground goober peas & sweet spread prepared from Concord Grapes
Answer1. Bells & Whistles
2. Cheese & Crackers
3. Ball & Chain
4. Fife & Drum
5. Sonny & Cher
6. Needle & Thread
7. Bacon & Eggs
8. Penn & Teller
9. Peanut Butter & Jelly
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top