A Day OutLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Ten men paired up in order to enjoy a day away from the office, doing something other than work.
Who went with who, on which day, and what did they do?
1. Tim met his friend (not Billy) on Tuesday for several games of badminton.
2. Miles went bird-watching on his day off.
3. Jack and Joe paired up to enjoy themselves but weren't the two who met for a round of golf on Friday.
4. Harry went fishing on Monday but not with Andy.
5. Steve went out on Wednesday.
AnswerBilly - Andy - Friday - golf
Harry - Kenny - Fishing - Monday
Jack - Joe - Swimming - Thursday
Ray - Tim - Badminton - Tuesday
Steve - Miles - Bird-watching - Wednesday
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top