Happy HalloweenLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
5 friends went trick-or-treating together for Halloween, but they soon got tired and went home at some point along the way. The next morning, the friends met up to exchange candy, so each could have their favorites. Can you figure out who wore what costume, in what order they left the group, and what each friend's favorite candy is?
FRIENDS: Andy, Jane, Max, Pam, Sam
COSTUMES: witch, vampire, devil, cat, skeleton
CANDY: Reese's, M&M's, Snickers, Starburst, Milky Way
1) The 5 friends are Max, the witch, the girl who likes Starburst, the boy who dressed as a devil, and the person who left the group 3rd.
2) Andy (who does not like Milky Way) left sometime after Max and immediately before Sam.
3) Pam likes Starburst and she left after Sam.
4) The friends left the group in this order: the one who likes Reese's, the witch, Andy, the one who likes Milky Way, and Pam.
5) The skeleton likes M&M's.
6) The vampire was not last.
Answer1) Max, Vampire, Reese's
2) Jane, Witch, Snickers
3) Andy, Skeleton, M&M's
4) Sam, Devil, Milky Way
5) Pam, Cat, Starburst
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top