Words Within a Word!Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser your task is twofold. You must first complete two (2) 4-letter words, side by side, reading left to right. Secondly, these two words within the brackets must form a 6-letter word when read from right to left.
T[A _ _ _ _ A]T
T[ARO GNA]T 6-letter word: ANGORA
1. F[R _ _ _ _ B]A 6-letter word: ?
2. K[N _ _ _ _ M]P 6-letter word: ?
3. B[R _ _ _ _ C]E 6-letter word: ?
Answer1. F[RET TUB]A 6-letter word: BUTTER
2. K[NIT RAM]P 6-letter word: MARTIN
3. B[RED NIC]E 6-letter word: CINDER
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top