After School ActivitiesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Mrs. Bunselmyer, the principal, was trying to keep track of all after school activities. She has 5 left to go and needs some help. All she has to decipher this are these clues.
FIRST NAMES: Jimmy, Rachel, Eric, Melissa, and Joe
LAST NAMES: Brady, James, Bizzell, Dirt, Thompson
ACTIVITIES: Band, Key Club, Student Council, Chorus, and Tutoring
1. Rachel is a straight A student.
2. Mr. Bizzell wants to join the local Kiwanis.
3. Joe's last name is not Dirt.
4. Jimmy loves his Tuba.
5. Mr. James was elected by the student body.
6. Melissa loves to sing.
7. Mr. Dirt loves his Tuba.
8. Ms. Brady is a straight A student.
9. Joe was elected president by the student body.
10. Eric loves unlocking things.
HintThe student in tutoring is helping struggling kids.
Eric Bizzell-Key Club
Joe James-Student Council
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top