Most RomanticLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Last night during their weekly poker game, five men (Brad, John, Mitch, Paul, and Ron) were bragging about how romantic they were. In order to decide who was the best husband, they planned to take their wives on a special date this Friday night, including dinner, flowers, and a movie. Can you figure out the name of each wife, where the couple went for dinner, the flowers she received, and the movie they saw?
The wives are: Belinda, Jessica, Monica, Penelope, and Robyn
The flowers are: Daisies, Pansies, Roses, Sunflowers, and Tulips
The restaurants are: Bella Notte (Italian), Cowhide (Steak), Juan's (Mexican), OoLaLa (French), and Wok In and Out (Chinese)
The movies are: Gone in 20 Seconds (a movie about car thieves), Lonely Canary (a western), The Journal (a romance), Pretty Lady (a romantic comedy), and Shriek (a horror movie).
1. John, who didn't take out Belinda (who went to Bella Notte, but not with Ron or Mitch), had to turn on all the lights and check under the bed for killers before his wife would come inside the house and put the tulips in a vase.
2. The couple that dined at Cowhide did not see "The Journal" or "Gone in 20 Seconds".
3. Penelope, who didn't get pansies, loved the car movie her husband took her to (he wasn't Paul, who gave roses to his "Pretty Lady").
4. Robyn did not get roses, but she found a romantic message in her eggroll, which wasn't from Ron.
5. The couple that went to Juan's enjoyed the daisies, but they did not see "The Journal".
6. Monica got sunflowers from her husband.
7. Mitch and his wife filled up on tacos before their movie.
8. Jessica, who was not married to Brad (who gave pansies to his wife), went to OoLaLa.
9. Robyn's husband wanted to see "Shriek", the new slasher film, but she insisted on a more romantic movie.
AnswerBrad, Robyn, Pansies, Wok In and Out, "The Journal"
John, Jessica, Tulips, OoLaLa, "Shriek"
Mitch, Penelope, Daisies, Juan's, "Gone in 20 Seconds"
Paul, Belinda, Roses, Bella Notte, "Pretty Lady"
Ron, Monica, Sunflowers, Cowhide, "Lonely Canary"
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top