Halloween PartyLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Happy Hauntings costume store threw their annual Halloween party, complete with food, dancing, and a little friendly competition. The company arranged 5 competitions (bobbing for apples, ring toss, scavenger hunt, pumpkin carving, and a scariest costume contest), with 5 different prizes (movie premier tickets, theater tickets, 4 passes to a local amusement park, and 2 gift certificates to a local restaurant). Each competition was won by a different employee, wearing a different costume purchased from the Happy Hauntings store. Can you determine the full name of each employee, what costume they wore, what contest they won, and which prize they received?
1) Belinda did not bob for apples, but she did win a gift certificate, which she shared with the man who won the tickets to the theater.
2) The 5 employees were: Amy, Mr. Brown, the one who dressed as a bat, the one who won the theater tickets, and the woman who won the pumpkin carving contest (who did not win movie tickets).
3) Robert, John, and Mary have the same last initial.
4) The women's costumes were: the one worn by Ms. Smith, the one worn by the woman who won the ring toss, and the skeleton.
5) During dinner, John sat at the same table as Frankenstein, the skeleton, and the woman who won the apple bobbing contest (who was not dressed as Dracula). The bat sat 2 tables over.
6) The man who won scariest costume received a $50 gift certificate, which he later used to take Ms. Black to dinner.
7) Later that week, John Beals went to dinner with the woman dressed as a bat, after they went to the theater, using the prizes they won at the party.
AnswerAmy Smith, ghost, bobbing for apples, movie tickets
Robert Brown, Frankenstein, scariest costume, $50 gift certificate
Belinda Martinez, bat, ring toss, $20 gift certificate
John Beals, Dracula, scavenger hunt, theater tickets
Mary Black, skeleton, pumpkin carving, amusement park passes
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top