Dog and Cat BreedsLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
Your task is to discover the name of a cat or dog breed.
From the clues given, you are to find the synonym for the word suggested. I have given you the number of letters for each word in brackets.
You have to rearrange the letters of each synonym to find the name of a dog or cat breed.
Brief sleep (3) + Caesar salad lettuce (7)
NAP + ROMAINE = Pomeranian
1. Close to (4) + Drink slowly (3)
2. Unrestricted choice (3) + Unwarranted preference (4) + Trespass (3)
3. Pea covering (3) + Astrological lion (3)
4. Male goose (6) + Consume (3)
5. Sweet potato (3) + Unit of Medication (4)
Answer1. NEAR + SIP = Persian
2. ANY + BIAS + SIN = Abyssinian
3. POD + LEO = Poodle
4. GANDER + EAT = Great Dane
5. YAM + DOSE = Samoyed
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top