Why?Logic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Three people were killed in one night, in the same mansion, in three different rooms, and for three different reasons. The killers were Aviva, Kaleb, and Liz. They killed Camille, Tyler, and Kaylee. Based on the following clues, help Detective Miff find who killed whom and for what reason.
1. Camille was killed by another girl because of a silly bet made earlier that day.
2. Kaleb killed his victim by accident.
3. Liz killed Kaylee in a lime green room out of a sudden burst of rage from the wall hangings she noticed in the kitchen.
4. Aviva killed her victim in the garden and won five hundred dollars.
5. Tyler was killed by a flying book that struck him in the back of his head. Later his killer was upset by the news of Tyler's death.
6. Kaylee was found dead on the toilet.
HintKaleb and Tyler are boys and Kaylee, Camille, Aviva, and Liz are girls. The mansion they are in belongs to Kaylee. They are having this get together to discuss the break in that just happened at Liz's mansion next door.
AnswerAviva killed Camille in the garden because of a silly bet with her friends. She was in need of some money after she bought the upgrade on her house.
Kaleb killed Tyler in the library because he carelessly threw a dictionary behind his head after moving it aside to look at something on the shelf.
Liz killed Kaylee in the bathroom after she was talking to Kaylee in the kitchen and noticed a lot of the missing paintings from her living room and dining room hanging on the kitchen walls. She had an outburst of rage and struck Kaylee hard with a butcher knife.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top