Digging For the TruthLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Newspapers around the world are having a field day and the Scientific community is all aflutter! Four archaeologists and a farmer have made some amazing discoveries that are sure to change the world as we know it! Unfortunately, after much study and analysis, only two of them have been proven to be real. Can you find who discovered what artifact, what their area of expertise is, and which ones were real and which were hoaxes?
1. The five people are: Max, Dr. Eureka, the one who specializes in Egyptian studies, the one who uncovered the skeletal remains of Big Foot, and Mr. Ali (whose find was actually written by his wife!).
2. The five artifacts are: Ms. Bones' discovery, the one found by the Paleontologist, Susan's hoax, the scroll describing the marriage celebration of Jesus and Mary, and an entire UFO with all the bells and whistles!!
3. A joint report issued by the U.S. Military and NASA stated, "Mr. Dirt is just not educated enough to have built such an amazing piece of machinery. We therefore conclude that it is in fact the real deal!"
4. "Big Foot, Big Lie!" and "Mummi Finds Guest List of Biblical Proportions!" were just two of the many headlines that were circling the globe.
5. Janet had been transcribing ancient Egyptian texts when she came across a soldier's eyewitness account of Moses parting the Red Sea.
6. Knowing that her funding was about to be cut, Dr. Eureka decided to sink some ancient Grecian pottery (that she had inscribed with the phrase "Petra of Atlantis") off the coast of Kythnos, an island south of Athens. "This is just as good a place as any other, I guess."
HintMummi is male.
AnswerAlex Diggum - Big Foot Skeleton - Paleontology - Hoax
Janet Bones - Egyptian Papyrus - Egyptology - Real
Max Dirt - UFO - Farming - Real
Mummi Ali - Marriage Scroll - Religion - Hoax
Susan Eureka - Atlantis Pottery - Nautical Archeology - Hoax
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top