'K' Words #2Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser I have provided you with some simple sentences that contain words with the letter 'K' in them. The problem is, I have deleted the word (except for the letter 'K' itself). Your job is to figure out what the missing word is. Have fun!
1. Three consecutive ---- K -- is called a --- K -- .
2. For many years, Massachusetts has been served by Senators K ------ and K ---- .
3. At the delicatessan, he ordered K --- K ----- with ----- K ---- on his sandwich.
4. The --- KK ----- --K --------- the errors.
Answer1. striKes and turKey
2. Kennedy and Kerry
3. Knockwurst (or KnacKwurst) and sauerKraut
4. booKKeeper and acKnowledged
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top