Breakfast CookersLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
Five boys had to cook breakfast for each other. Nobody cooked for the same person. Using the clues below, can you determine who cooked breakfast for whom?
1. Mark does not have to make Steve breakfast.
2. Bob's breakfast is not cooked by Tom.
3. Tom doesn't have to cook breakfast for Mark.
4. Steve doesn't have to cook for anyone with an O in their name.
5. Bob is allergic to what Tom ordered.
6. Joe can't cook anything hot. Tom's food is hot.
7. Steve will never eat anything cooked by Bob.
AnswerMark cooked breakfast for Tom.
Joe cooked breakfast for Bob.
Steve cooked breakfast for Mark.
Bob cooked breakfast for Joe.
Tom cooked breakfast for Steve.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top