6-Letter Word HourglassLanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
The definitions of nine words are given below. The answers go from 6 to 2 letters, then back up to 6. The first and last words are related. The hint will reveal words 4 and 8.
You may have to rearrange the letters to get your answers.
1. Heavenly beings (6)
2. To accumulate over a period of time, or to gather after a harvest (5)
3. Vigor and enthusiasm, combined with self-confidence and style (4)
4. Scottish for 'no' (3)
5. The chemical symbol for Neon (2)
6. Room for relaxing, or a wild animal's lair (3)
7. To cause somebody or something to go (4)
8. Sews or repairs something (5)
9. Evil spirits (6)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top