Who Wrote That?Language brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
In this teaser, you are required to find a famous author hiding in consecutive letters within each sentence. Have fun!
The veggie burger tasted just like real beef.
Answer: Albee (reAL BEEf)
1. Using a detour is the only way to get there.
2. In the story of corrupt leaders, the saga never ends.
3. I wish utensils were less expensive in the store.
4. A typical graduate of Vassar treasures her alma mater.
Answer1. Uris (detoUR IS)
2. Sagan (SAGA Never)
3. Shute (wiSH UTEnsils)
4. Sartre ( VaSAR TREasures)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top