JowhathnRebus brain teasers use words or letters in interesting orientations to represent common phrases.
What do the following rebuses (or "rebii") represent, and what is the common link between them?
2. "Gondolas, get your gondolas! Half price, get 'em while they're hot!"
3. Bee bee / wasp wasp. That?
AnswerThe link is SHAKESPEARE.
1. Much Ado About Nothing (Two synonyms for "ado" about a 0, or "nothing").
2. The Merchant Of Venice. (Gondolas being a Venetian boat)
3. "To be or not to be, that is the question."
The title reads "What's in a name?" (i.e. "What" within "John") and is both a quote from Romeo & Juliet and a reference to the link between the answers.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top