Who's Who at SchoolLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
At a school, there are students between 1st grade and 12th grade. Tom, Josh, Liza, Bill and Mary all go to the school. In no particular order, they are either in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, or 10th grade. Each of them is in a different grade level and has a different 1st period class. The 1st period classes offered are Math, German, Science, P.E. and English. Match the student to their 1st period class and their grade.
1) Liza and Mary are the oldest.
2) Tom, Josh, and Bill are not taking a language class.
3) Mary is older than the German student, who is older than the P.E. student.
4) The 2nd grader took Tom, who is older than the 2nd grader, his math homework when he was sick.
5) Bill asked the 2nd grader to come to the lab to help finish a project for Bill's science class.
AnswerTom- Math, 3rd grade
Josh- P.E., 2nd grade
Liza- German, 8th grade
Bill- Science, 1st grade
Mary- English, 10th grade
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top