A Plot in ThymeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Amanda and four of her friends decided to grow their own herbs in the local community garden. Each person grows two different herbs in his/her plot (labeled A-E from left to right) and tends his/her plot on a different day of the week (Monday - Friday). From the info provided, determine each person's garden plot, the herbs they grow (including marjoram and rosemary), and what day they tend their plot.
1) No two plots that are tended on consecutive days are located next to each other in the garden. The initials of each herb in a plot, the day the plot is tended, and the owner of the plot are 4 different letters.
2) Amanda tends her oregano in plot A. She does not grow thyme.
3)The five plots are the one tended by Cassandra (which she tends on Thursdays), the one in which mint grows, the one tended on Tuesdays, the one in which thyme grows, and plot D.
4) Marrissa's plot is located to the immediate left of the one containing sage (which is not grown with oregano) and somewhere to the right of the one tended on Thursdays.
5) Walter's plot is located immediately between the plot tended on Thursdays (which is not plot A) and the one containing chive and dill, in that order.
6) Timmy tends his plot the day before the parsley is tended (not in plot C) and the day after the plot containing basil is tended.
AnswerPlot - Name - Day - Herbs
A, Amanda, Tuesdays, basil/oregano
B, Cassandra, Thursdays, marjoram/parsley
C, Walter, Mondays, thyme/rosemary
D, Marrissa, Fridays, chive/dill
E, Timmy, Wednesdays, sage/mint
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top