A Pause For Station Identification IV
In the United States all radio and television stations are represented by "call letters". Each set of call letters is 4 letters long. Call letters for stations east of the Mississippi river begin with a "W", while stations west of the river begin with "K".
Using the description of their station and/or the format, figure out the call letters of these fictional stations. (e.g. A station for people getting their affairs in order before they die might be WILL.)
Note: Some stations will use phonetics opposed to exact spelling.
West of Mississippi River:
1) A station all about baseball fans' headgear.
2) A station that should be avoided by those on the Atkins diet.
3) A station playing nothing but applause, all day and all night.
East of Mississippi River:
1) A station discussing an ancient torture device.
2) A station devoted to a certain type of small bird.
3) A station all about Wicca and those who practice it.
1) KAPS or KAPP
2) KARB (The Atkins diet pushes a low carbohydrate menu.)
3) KLAP (clap)
1) WRAK (rack)
3) WICH (witch)
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top