The Soccer Ball Logic GridLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Four friends own different color soccer balls in different sizes. Determine who has what color soccer ball and what size it is.
Kids: Ian, Jessica, Henry, Will
Colors: Red, White, Blue, Green
Size: 2, 3, 4, 5
1. None of the boys own a white soccer ball.
2. Ian has a ball that is bigger than a 2 but smaller than a 5.
3. The kids are Jessica, the kid with the red size 4 soccer ball, Henry and his green ball, and Will.
4. Will has a size 3 soccer ball.
5. Jessica does not have a size 5.
HintSize 2 is the smallest size and 5 is the biggest.
AnswerIan, Red, 4
Jessica, White, 2
Henry, Green, 5
Will, Blue, 3
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top