What Did Each Rent?Logic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
A family was vacationing at a lake. The family members were a sister, a brother, a mom, a dad, and a grandpa. The family each rented something to keep them busy during the trip. However though, everyone forgot what they each rented. Can you help them figure out what they each rented using these clues?
The vehicles were: a green bicycle, a red tandem, a blue motorbike, a red rowboat, and a yellow skateboard.
1. Dad wanted to do something by himself.
2. The rowboat can seat either two children, or one adult.
3. Sister rented something red.
4. Brother wanted to have his hands free.
5. Children are not allowed in the water unless an adult is with them.
6. Grandpa is tired, and won't do anything that involves moving his legs.
7. Mom is afraid of the water.
8. Mom and sister were planning to do something together.
9. None of the adults want to ride the blue motorbike.
HintTwo people ride the tandem, so there is one vehicle that nobody rented.
AnswerGreen bicycle: dad
Red tandem: mom and sister
Red rowboat: grandpa
Yellow skateboard: brother
Nobody rented the blue motorbike.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top