At the MoviesLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Chris is a movie nut. There are 5 movie theaters in town. They are on 1st St., 2nd St., 3rd St., 4th St., and 5th St.. Chris went to a different theater each night for a week and saw a different movie. The films starred Julia Roberts, Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd, Drew Barrymore, and Sharon Stone. The films were a drama, comedy, western, thriller, or mystery. From the clues given, determine the star, the theater, the genre, and the night on which Chris saw each film.
1. He did not see the western first, but he saw it before the Drew Barrymore film, which he saw before the movie on 5th St.
2. Neither Julia Roberts nor Ashley Judd played in the comedy, but one of them was in the film at 1st St.
3. He saw the Ashley Judd film before the mystery, but after the drama.
4. The films at 3rd St. and 4th St. were not the Angelina Jolie movie or the Sharon Stone western.
5. The mystery starred Angelina Jolie.
6. He saw the comedy before the thriller but after the film at 3rd St.
AnswerMonday- Julia Roberts, Drama at 3rd St.
Tuesday- Sharon Stone, Western at 2nd St.
Wednesday- Drew Barrymore, Comedy at 4th St.
Thursday- Ashley Judd, Thriller at 1st St.
Friday- Angelina Jolie, Mystery at 5th St.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top