Eliza Pseudonym and the Seven RestaurantsLogic puzzles require you to think. You will have to be logical in your reasoning.
During a seven-day period from Sunday through Saturday, Eliza Pseudonym has dined at seven different local restaurants (including Idaho Fried Chicken) twice each: once for lunch, and once on a different day for dinner. Each restaurant is located on a different street (from 1st through 7th). Using the following clues, determine where each restaurant is located, and which restaurant Eliza ate at for lunch and for dinner each day.
1. Wednesday was the only day on which Eliza ate at two restaurants on consecutively numbered streets.
2. Eliza had lunch at the restaurant located on the 6th Street on Monday.
3. Eliza ate at Chick-Empty-A on Tuesday and Friday.
4. Eliza ate at Long John Bronze's on two consecutive days.
5. Eliza ate her lunch at the 1st Street restaurant precisely three days after she ate her dinner at the 5th Street restaurant.
6. On Sunday, Eliza did not have the restaurant on 4th Street for lunch, nor did she eat at Waffle Habitat for dinner.
7. On one paticular day, Eliza ate at Dice's Pizza (located on an odd numbered street) and Taco Marimba, in some order.
8. During the three-day period from Sunday through Tuesday, Eliza had eaten something at all seven restaurants excluding the one located on 7th Street; during the three-day period from Thursday through Saturday, Eliza had eaten something at all seven restaurants excluding Questionnos.
AnswerWaffle House is on 1st Street. Eliza ate there for lunch on Friday and dinner on Monday.
Taco Marimba is on 2nd Street. Eliza ate there for lunch on Sunday and dinner on Saturday.
Chick-Empty-A is on 3rd Street. Eliza ate there Tuesday for lunch and Friday for dinner.
Idaho Fried Chicken is on 4th Street. Eliza ate there Thursday for lunch and Sunday for dinner.
Dice's Pizza is on 5th Street. Eliza ate lunch there on Saturday and dinner there on Tuesday.
Questionnos's is on 6th Street. Eliza ate lunch there on Monday and dinner there on Wednesday.
Long John Bronze's is on 7th Street. Eliza ate there for lunch on Wednesday, and dinner on Thursday.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top