A Race with FriendsLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Some friends wanted to know who was the fastest, so they held a running race around the park. Justine, Hannah, Meagan, Georgia and Ellen placed in the race. Using the clues given, work out who got what place from 1st to 5th and what colour shirt they were wearing.
1. Georgia wasn't wearing a red or a pink shirt because Hannah and Meagan were.
2. Ellen was wearing yellow and did not come in 2nd or 3rd.
3. Meagan was faster than Georgia and Ellen but not Justine.
4. Georgia was not the slowest but not in the top 3.
5. Hannah came in first and wasn't wearing pink.
6. Meagan didn't come in 1st or 2nd.
7. Green was not being worn by Georgia.
HintSome of the clues are not necessary but they can still be helpful.
AnswerHannah came in 1st and was wearing red.
Justine came in 2nd and was wearing green.
Meagan came in 3rd and was wearing pink.
Georgia came in 4th and was wearing blue.
Ellen came in 5th and was wearing yellow.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top