Can You Find It? VIILanguage brain teasers are those that involve the English language. You need to think about and manipulate words and letters.
There are so many words. If you take the letters found in the word RESERVATIONS, using the clues below, can you figure out the words that can be made?
1. Confidently aggressive or self-assured.
2. To restore to good condition, as in a house.
3. A strong feeling of dislike or antipathy.
4. A strong resinated white or red wine.
5. Exerts oneself vigorously; tries hard.
6. A narrow steep-sided valley, usually caused by erosion.
7. To keep possession of; to remember.
8. Strings of beads used to count prayers of the same name.
9. Member of a senate.
10. A short account of a person's life.
11. Overwhelmed or exceeded a boundary.
12. A spiritual awakening sought in Zen Buddhism.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
There are no comments
Back to Top