A New LookLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
5 ladies, each with a different natural hair color, went to the To Dye For Salon. Each get a different service performed by a different stylist. From the clues below, determine the first and last name of each lady, her natural hair color, her stylist's name and what service she had done.
1. The five clients are Mrs. Schultz, the redhead, Carlos's client, Theresa, and the one getting a perm. The strawberry blond was excited about trying life as a brunette.
2. Miss Grabowski and the one getting her eyebrows waxed preferred male stylists. Those with female stylists were Ann, Miss Koury, and the brunette getting her hair cut.
3. The 5 stylists are represented by James, the one with Ms. Kelly as a client, the girl working on Kristen, the one with the ash blond client, and Miss Koury's stylist.
4. The 2 blonds were Miss Oaks and Barbie's client. The redhead couldn't wait to go on her date with her new updo.
5. Katy and Julia's clients were neither Gina, nor the raven tressed customer. Ms. Kelly and Gina didn't get chemicals applied to their hair.
6. Maddy's stylist was grateful for the generous tip he received for the wax job. The brunette was either Katy's client or Kristen. The ash blond was either Gina or Katy's client.
HintPerms and dye involve chemical applications.
Answer-Ann Oaks, Ash Blond, Perm, Katy
-Theresa Koury, Strawberry Blond, Dye, Barbie
-Kristen Schultz, Brunette, Cut, Julia
-Maddy Kelly, Black, Wax, Carlos
-Gina Grabowski, Red, Updo, James
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top