Same Place, Same TimeLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
A community center has 5 regular weekly bookings for a variety of activities. From the clues below, find which activity takes place on which day, the time, and the person in charge of each group.
1) Monday's booking is for the karate group, but their contact is not Miss Blair.
2) Mr. Roach is the contact for the Tuesday group.
3) The book club uses the hall two days before Mr. Browning's group
4) Cooking meets at 4:30 each week.
5) The painting class is held the day after the 10:30 class.
6) Mrs. Boyle is the contact for the pottery class.
7) One of the groups has the hall for 11 on Thursdays, and Miss Pitt's group meets at 7:30.
AnswerMonday - Miss Pitt's karate group meets at 7:30.
Tuesday - Mr. Roach's cooking group meets at 4:30.
Thursday - Miss Blair's book club meets at 11:00.
Friday - Mrs. Boyle's pottery group meets at 10:30.
Saturday - Mr. Browning's painting group meets at 2:30.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top