Books For a CauseLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
Five students convinced their school to donate the excess textbooks to children overseas that needed them. From the clues given determine the student in charge, the area of the world the books are going to, the subject of the textbook, and how many boxes of books were shipped.
1) Neither the history department nor the department that helped James Call send 7 boxes sent theirs to Africa.
2) The math department, which Shelby Smith supervised, sent 2 more boxes than those that were sent to South America.
3) Joseph Cox's group sent more than 3 boxes.
4) Caroline Wood did not send her boxes to North Africa.
5) The number of boxes of English books that were sent to Central America was less than 7.
6) Haley Thomas sent more than 4 boxes.
7) The music department sent less boxes then the amount sent to West Africa, which did not receive 5.
AnswerShelby Smith sent 6 boxes of math books to West Africa.
Caroline Wood sent 3 boxes of English books to Central America.
James Call sent 7 boxes of chemistry books to Northern India.
Haley Thomas sent 5 boxes of music books to North Africa.
Joseph Cox sent 4 boxes of history books to South America.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top