Lazy Final SaturdayLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
The Saturday after final's week, five roommates were feeling lazy. So they decided to wake up late, eat breakfast, read a book, and then watch a sport on the TV. From the clues given can you determine who ate what breakfast, the book they read, and the sport they watched.
1) Sam White watched soccer, while the basketball watcher had crepes.
2) Adam Brown read The Shack.
3) Edward Black had toast for breakfast; he didn't read The Host or watch football.
4) Fried eggs and 206 Bones took up most of the morning of one of the roommates, but not Sam White or Russell Green.
5) Football was watched after reading Spartan Gold.
6) The reader of The Host didn't eat pancakes, and the reader of the A Princess of Landover didn't watch baseball.
AnswerRussell Green ate pancakes, read Spartan Gold, then watched football.
Sam White ate waffles, read The Host, then watched soccer.
Chris Grey ate fried eggs, read 206 Bones, then watched baseball.
Adam Brown ate crepes, read The Shack, then watched basketball.
Edward Black ate toast, read A Princess of Landover, then watched swimming.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top