Quotes From Random Authors 1In Cryptography teasers, a phrase or expressions has been encoded in some way (frequently by replacing letters with other letters). You need to figure out the encoding method and then decode the message to find the answer.
1. ISDBD KBD IXX FKCL HDXHRD, KCW IXX QDM SYFKC GDVCZJ.
2. DWYOKIVXC VJ K GDIIDB JKQDZYKBW XQ RVGDBIL ISKC K JIKCWVCZ KBFL.
3. ISD XCRL HRKOD MSDBD JYOODJJ OXFDJ GDQXBD MXBN VJ K WVOIVXCKBL.
Note: these quotes are all in the same code.
1. Robert Zend
2. Edward Everett
3. Vidal Sassoon
Answer1. There are too many people, and too few human beings.
2. Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
3. The only place where success comes before work is a dictionary.
Letter in quote = Letter in code
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top