Cobbler Street NeighborhoodLogic Grid puzzles come with a handy interactive grid that will help you solve the puzzle based on the given clues.
On Cobbler Street, 4 people live in different colored houses. Each of them has exactly one pet and exactly one car. From the clues given below, see if you can figure out what goes where.
1. Smith loves walking his pet dog every morning, and he stops by at Hannah's for a coffee afterwards.
2. The yellow house has a Chevy in the garage and Charlie, the owner, often talks of selling it.
3. The owner of the Audi has a really tiny pet.
4. The red house has a Ford in the garage.
5. The owner of the white house has a goldfish for a pet.
6. The sqeaky clean rat is Beth's pride as a pet.
7. The cat is the most aggressive pet on the block, though she is pretty agreeable when the rat stops by.
8. Smith drives a Ford to work, and his neighbor drives a Ferrari.
9 The owner of the brown house does not own a Ferrari.
AnswerSmith lives in a red house, drives a Ford and has a dog.
Hannah lives in a white house, drives a Ferrari and has a goldfish.
Charlie lives in a yellow house, drives a Chevy and has a cat.
Beth lives in a brown house, drives an Audi and has a rat.
See another brain teaser just like this one...
Or, just get a random brain teaser
If you become a registered user you can vote on this brain teaser, keep track of
which ones you have seen, and even make your own.
Back to Top